Copyright © 2017 Blue Sky Adventures, Inc. All rights reserved.
What You'll Learn in the Overlanding Course:
- Modifying and prepping your vehicle for overlanding excursions. ("How is a 4WD overlanding vehicle different from a 4WD rock-crawer?")
- Equipment needed for successful and comfortable self-reliant overlanding excursions
- Shelter – ground tents, roof-top tents, 4WD campers, trailers
- Cooking, food, and water in the backcountry
- Electrical power
- Communications during overlanding excursions
- Basic survival techniques in case of backcountry mishaps
- Driving techniques with a trailer and camper overlanding vehicle
What is Overlanding? In it's simplest form you Drive, Camp, Drive, Camp, Drive, Camp. Overlanding is multi-day, self-reliant travel to remote destinations where the journey is the principal goal and lodging in the backcountry is camping.